Current Vacancies at Nethergate Academy
Learning Assistant with Cover Responsibilities
- This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to gain teaching experience and develop a wide range of skills whilst working in a friendly and supportive environment. Experience of working with children with SEND would be advantageous.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- excellent communication skills
- the use of initiative
- great organisational skills
- the ability to relate to and engage with a wide range of pupils
- ability to ensure high standards in terms of achievement and behaviour
Please click here to see our full list of current vacancies.
Nethergate Academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT).
Our HR Directorate oversees all appointments to the Trust and is based at:
Private Road No 2
Colwick Quays Business Park
Tel: 0115 748 3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?: Click here to sign up for information on further vacancies across the Trust